Become a Member
Members are the heart and soul of the Muskoka Conservancy, if you are interested in supporting us, you can use CanadaHelps to join online using the button below:
As a member, your support will advance our work and you will receive:
- The Muskoka Steward Newsletter – a quarterly report updating you on the activities and programs of the Muskoka Conservancy
- eBulletin – an email newsletter full of environmental stewardship tips and information, including news items and other pertinent information
- Advanced ordering for the annual Native Plant Sale
- An invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting and Awards Ceremony
- The names of Patron and Benefactor level donors will appear in our AGM Program
For 2016, we are asking that you sign on to our Monthly Giving Program.
Your pre-authorized monthly payment helps generate predictable, stable funding that has been shown to lower fundraising costs so that more dollars can go to protecting the land we love.
Please use the button below and choose “Monthly” while making your donation. All the monthly donors will be considered as members.
It’s not just individuals and families that can join the Muskoka Conservancy, we welcome the support of businesses and organizations of all sizes .
In addition to the benefits listed above, all corporate members will be listed on our website and will be given first choice for event sponsorships.
Corporate Members can join online through CANADA HELPS or using the button below:
If you have an questions or would prefer to join directly with the Conservancy, please visit us at our offices in Bracebridge or call us at 705-645-7393 to complete have your membership processed.